- As Buckingham Palace is a working royal palace, sometimes opening times can change at short notice. Please check before you visit.
- Entrance is on Buckingham Palace Road.
- If you already have your ticket, please arrive no later than the entry time printed on your ticket. Latecomers may not be admitted.
- The State Rooms included on the tour include the Ballroom, Green Drawing Room, Throne Room, White Drawing Room, Music Room, Blue Drawing Room, East Gallery and Bow Room. Due to the ongoing Reservicing Programme, the Grand Staircase, Marble Hall, Picture Gallery and State Dining Room will not form part of the May and June tours.
- Tickets purchased for this product are not eligible for a 1-Year-Pass.
- All our venues follow COVID-secure guidelines.
Select who’s coming
Bookings for 1 – 14 people