- Enjoy special access to Buckingham Palace at this time of year without the crowds, with this guided tour of its magnificent State Rooms.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the entry time stated on your ticket.
- The State Rooms included on the tour include the Grand Staircase, Ballroom, Green Drawing Room, Throne Room, White Drawing Room, Music Room, Blue Drawing Room and East Gallery.
- Due to the ongoing Reservicing Programme, the Marble Hall, Picture Gallery, Bow Room and State Dining Room will not form part of this tour.
- Visitors will enter via The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace.
- If you are booking with children, please book one of Family tours.
- All our venues follow COVID-secure guidelines.
- Your ticket is eligible to be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
- £65.00 per person, Under 5s and Access companions free.
Select who’s coming
Bookings for 1 – 9 people
Young Person (18-24 years)